Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Praise the Lord for the Kingdom Hikers!

 
 
I have been thoroughly and completely blessed by this wonderful group of young people.  This is an amazing group of young people between the ages of 16 and 23.  This is the exact ages of 'my' young people, who are at home and abroad and I miss so very much.  God is so very good!  He has given me opportunities to be with these delightful young people, and they actually want me to be with them (some even affectionately call me 'mom').  They are very dear and I love them very much.  They amaze me with their love for God, their desire to go deeper with Him, and their uninhibited way of worshipping and praying. 

Here let me introduce you to a few of them:

Gideon, Robert, and my Johnny.
Hanging out at our house.

Robert, Gideon, and Adrian praising God.


Simon having a silly moment with Michelle :-)

Dickson


Brandon with Kenford, Lloyd, and Simon on a hike to the caves.

Evelyn, Janet, Simon, Kenford, and Lloyd


Sweet Flora
                                          Enchanting Janet :-)

The Talent Show they hosted was awesome.  Everyone had so much fun!  But their goal is not to have fun, but to have a purpose and to reach out to other teens and people with God's love.   I am honored to be here with them.

Back of Llyod's shirt
Simon


Lily, dear Mary, Modesta, praising God.


Tamasha (Festival)
Alan, Herman, Zippy


It was a good day!






1 comment:

  1. To my favorite Miss Yahshana: They couldn't have picked anyone better to go with them to Africa this time! I've just been looking at all the pictures, and every single one of you captures your personality and what you do best! I bet all of the children LOVE you!!! I love you dearly and miss you tons!!!!!! Can't wait to see you when I get back from FL :)

    ReplyDelete